Top 10 Cheap Basketball Socks To Make Better The Athletic Performance
People of the Stone Age didn’t need any kind of accessories and clothing to improve their athletic performances. With the advancement of technology, we have experienced the influence of simple apparels and accessories on our athletic performances. Even a pair of shoes and a pair of socks can influence an athlete’s performances to a great extent.
Yes, there are reasons why a pair of socks is called sports socks, and another pair is called normal socks. Sports socks are designed to withstand maximum pressure and ensure dry feet while the players are performing. Similarly, basketball socks are specially designed socks to endure the pressure and wick away the moisture the basketball players make as they move and jump so swiftly. Normal socks would not stand a chance when you are playing basketball. So, before putting on your basketball shoes, it’s really important that you put on a pair of basketball socks. Now, imagine how fortunate and great it would be for you to get basketball socks at a minimum price.
Should Your Basketball Socks Be Expensive or Cheap?
The price of the basketball socks depends on their materials and brands. Most of the brands use the same materials for making the basketball socks, but they differ in price according to their brand value. Good brands also make cheap basketball socks, and these socks are the best for everyone because you might need to change your sports socks more often than you think whether they are expensive or cheap. So, it won’t hurt you to change the cheap ones and keep your feet smell and bacteria free.
Socks for Men, Women, and Kids
Most of the brands make unisex socks for sports. Basketball socks do not need to be different for men and women like other basketball apparels. However, there are some brands that make a different version of socks for men and women. Most brands make kids version of the socks. Kids’ socks are cheaper than the adults’ socks because of their size difference, but they are mostly made of the same materials. So, there is not much alteration between the socks of men, women, and kids when it is about materials.
The Cheapest Basketball Socks
A pair of sports socks should be changed every day, and if you don’t have time to wash them every day, the cheapest basketball socks are the best options for you to buy. You will be able to buy different pairs to ensure your hygiene. The following list includes the top 10 cheapest basketball socks:
- The Twin City Downtown Crew Socks
- Pro Feet Basketball Shooter 2.0 Socks
- Under Armour Team Crew Socks
- Twin City Baseline 3.0 Team Crew Socks
- The Nike Elite 1.5 Basketball Crew
- Muryobao Basketball Socks
- TCK Sports Elite Camo Crew Socks
- Red Lion Legend 2.0 Crew Socks
- Injinji Liner Crew Toe Socks
- Tesla Gear Athletic Low-Cut Socks
Compare the Socks
Let’s have a birds’ eye view on all of the 10 brands of basketball socks to compare and choose the socks you need.
|Name of the Products||Materials||Special Feature|
|Twin City Downtown Crew Socks||77% Polypropylene|
3% Lycra Spandex
|Blister control technology|
|Pro Feet Basketball Shooter 2.0 Socks||65% Polypropylene|
|Foot top ventilation shafts|
Arch and ankle support zones
|Under Armour Team Crew Socks||58% Nylon|
|Nike Elite 1.5 Basketball Crew Socks||60% Polyester|
Ribbed traction at the forefoot
|Twin City Baseline 3.0 Team Crew Socks||79% Polypropylene|
2% Lycra Spandex
|Muryobao Basketball Socks||75% Combed Cotton|
17% Stretch Nylon
|TCK Sports Elite Camo Crew Socks||64% Polypropylene|
2% Lycra Spandex
|Red Lion Legend 2.0 Crew Socks||82% Acrylic|
|Left/Right Specific for better fit|
|Injinji Liner Crew Toe Socks||75 Polyester|
|Proper toe alignment|
Blister and Hotspot prevention
|Tesla Gear Athletic Low Cut Socks|
13% Poly Span
|Extra cushioning in the heel and toe|
Arch Compression band
10 Cheapest Basketball Socks
Now, let’s go through the individual description and the pros – cons of the top 10 cheapest basketball socks.
Twin City Downtown Crew Socks
The Twin City Downtown Crew Socks come with ergonomic cushioning so that you don’t hurt your heel when you jump. The arch compression in these socks will help to prevent foot fatigue and allow circulation. The breathable mesh fabric and the built-in moisture control technology of these basketball socks keep your feet cool and dry.
- Moisture-wicking technology
- Arch compression for added support
- Blister control technology
- Ergonomic cushioning
- Odor control
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Sometimes the elastic makes them slippery when they are heavily used
Pro Feet Basketball Shooter 2.0 Socks
Pro Feet Basketball Shooter 2.0 Sock will make you look like a pro on the basketball court. This sock is durable, lightweight, antimicrobial, colorfast, durable, and lightweight. It will also keep or position your feet dry and cool during the game. The moisture wicking feature of this sock is incredible.
- Moisture-wicking polypropylene
- StaCool nylon ensuring dryness
- Arch and ankle support zones for comfort
- 12% Nylon makes it durable
- Foot top ventilation for air flow
- Bacteria and odor resistant
- No cushioning for the heels
Under Armour Team Crew Socks
The Under Armour Team Crew Socks have a classic look and a design to keep your feet cool and comfortable on the court, field, or gym. The strategic cushioning and the embedded arch of these socks provide you with the support to fight foot fatigue.
- Superior moisture wicking
- Strategic cushioning in high impact areas
- Embedded arch support
- Armour block technology for odor control
- Sometimes worn out after a few washes
Twin City Baseline 3.0 Team Crew Socks
Twin City Baseline 3.0 Team Crew Socks are specially designed socks for different types of sports. The foot strike-specific cushioning alignment of these socks withstands the heavy pressure of jumping and running. These socks protect your feet from getting hurt while keeping your focus in the game.
- Support your ankle in 360-degree comfort
- The dynamic arch band for a close fit
- Ribbed welt at the top to keep the sock in place
- Ventilation areas at the top of the foot to keep your feet cool
- Not so many designs available
Nike Elite 1.5 Basketball Crew Socks
The Nike Elite 1.5 Basketball Crew Socks are very comfortable and cozy. The Nike Dry fabric keeps your foot dry, and its iconic look makes you look fresh on the court. Nothing can compete with a pair of Nike socks if it’s about style and looks. These socks are not just good for their looks; they are also efficient to improve your overall performance also.
- Superior dry fabric feature
- Ribbed traction at the forefoot minimize the possibility of slipping
- Y-shaped stitching at the heel to provide the perfect fit
- An improved outline fitting the shape of the foot
- Zonal cushioning at the forefoot for extra comfort
- No crucial cons found but sometimes difficult to put on and off
Muryobao Basketball Socks
Muryobao Athletic Basketball Socks are a perfect fit for basketball players. They are also good for tennis, running, football, gym, etc. These socks are very comfortable and durable. You can also wear them with roller skates as they are fabricated with combed cotton. It can be worn or damaged for a long period.
- Coolmax fabric and superior moisture wicking
- Durable and long lasting
- Light cushioning at the heel and toe
- Deep heel cup to prevent sliding down
- Combed cotton for wearing a long time
- A little less breathability
TCK Sports Elite Camo Crew Socks
TCK Sports Elite Camo Crew Socks are specially designed socks for all types of sports that involve jumping and stretching. These socks have great looks, and they are very fashionable. You can wear these socks on a daily basis. The features of these socks are perfect for all types of sports, especially basketball.
- Moisture-wicking polypropylene fabric
- Odor resistance
- Lightweight and durable
- Sometimes the elastic slips
Red Lion Legend 2.0 Crew Socks
With Red Lion Legend 2.0 Crew Socks, you can match any shoe or team uniform as they have a lot of variety and design. They are lightweight and comfortable. They are perfect for team sports like basketball, football, handball, etc. The acrylic fabric of these socks makes them durable and gives them a superior moisture wicking capability.
- Critical knit in the arch and ankle for additional support
- Cushioned acrylic for better performance
- Heel and toe cut for better fit
- The acrylic fabric or acrylic basketball clothes make the socks durable
- No critical cons found
Tesla Gear Athletic Low-Cut Socks
These socks are designed for sports that involve running and jumping. These socks are made in South Korea. They look like your shoes, and the low cut feature of these shoe-like socks makes totally unique and attracting. If you don’t like the socks that cover half of your legs, these low cut socks are a very good option for you.
- Venting mesh for better airflow
- Extra cushioning or resilient material used to fill comfort in the toe and heel for additional protection
- Arch compression for added stability and support
- Strengthened Heel Tab welt cuff to prevent slipping downs
- No cover for the upper part of the heels
Injinji Liner Crew Toe Socks
The Injinji Liner Crew Toe Socks are unique for their toe design. These socks are designed to fit all of your fingers separately. If your foot fingers get attached to each other and cause you pain, you should consider buying these socks for keeping your fingers separate from each other. These socks are great for any type of sports.
- Proper toe alignment
- Proper finger alignment
- Superior moisture management
- Blister and hotspot prevention
- Sometimes the fingers do not fit in case of double fingers
All of the cheap basketball socks mentioned above are of great quality, but they differ in materials and features. The Injinji Liner Crew Toe Socks and Tesla Gear Athletic Low Cut Socks feature different designs from the other basketball socks listed above. However, other than these two products, all the other socks are quite similar in design and features. Now, you can choose the best cheap basketball socks for you without hassles.