Top 10 Waterproof Gloves for the Money 2018
What can be worse than working with cold fingers? Hiking in the middle of a rough winter or riding a motorbike on a rainy morning, whatever you are doing, waterproof gloves are an essential outfit for any given situation. You can guess, but when the rough weather will strike, nobody knows, and you can’t leave yourself upon nature’s mercy. Waterproof gloves composed of best materials will keep your hand warm and dry on even the harshest day of the season. It is one of the most important parts for remaining warm while roaming outside. It is always better to wear warm, waterproof gloves rather than freezing water-soaked hands.
You can find a wide range of waterproof gloves in the market that can assure you warmth and dryness at the same time. Most of the people like to have gloves with tech features nowadays, for operating touch screens while gloves on. To make life better and easier, while in an expedition or routine work, we created a list of ten best gloves for you, which are high tech, waterproof and warm. It’s better to choose one pair of good quality waterproof work gloves rather than a bunch of poorly featured mitt.
Top Ten Waterproof Gloves
Here are the top ten waterproof mittens you might like to have in your wardrobe.
Ozero Sensitive Touchscreen Gloves (Men & Women)
This glove has a touchscreen pad that will help you to operate your smart touchscreen device. It will give you protection from cold winter and tight grip on wet objects as well. You can put your blind faith on this one, and you will find your trust restored.
- Materials: Wind and waterproof polyester fabric
- Features: Extra coating to keep you dry and warm, finger pad sensor on the palm side, breathable
- Pros: Easy to operate touchscreens while in outdoor
- Cons: Expensive
Charhartt Men’s W.P. Waterproof Insulated Work Glove
This is a work glove perfect for your outdoor activities. When you are working outside on a rainy day or in a situation where water engagement is regular, these sturdy and warm gloves will become your savior. Because of its high insulator feature, this glove also known as Thermal gloves. Durability and toughness are its key feature, because of its mix polymer built.
- Materials: Light polymer fabric
- Features: Waterproof, built for extreme low temperature, durable
- Pros: Light in weight but rock-solid durability
- Cons: No touchpad sensor
Youngstown Glove 03-3450-80 Glove
Youngstown brings this glove as a high performance, waterproof, durable winter glove. It is a top class-working glove, helps you to get a tight grip on any object, no matter if it’s wet or slippery. Their slick design and ultra-durable performance make it a favorite among deep sea fisherman and other harsh weather working class people.
- Materials: Light but complex synthetic bond materials
- Features: Durable, stylish, wind protected, waterproof, 360-degree protection
- Pros: Cut and puncture resisted
- Cons: Pricey
Mountain Made Outdoor Gloves (Men & Women)
A key feature of this product is, made for all gender use while combining the pure materials in it. It is capable of fighting all type of extreme weather. 100% waterproof work gloves, ready to withdraw water, and about your hand, they are safe.
- Materials: Polymer and nylon
- Features: Unisex size, breathable, durable, water resistant
- Pros: Lightweight and no discomfort issues
- Cons: tough to maintain its color and style
Black Diamond Soloist Gloves (Men & Women)
These gloves are suitable for hiking in noisy places like mountains. Great insulator makes it perfect for cold weather use. If you have a pair of these, hiking will be more fun.
- Materials: 100% nylon with removable polyester liner
- Features: Goat leather palms, Pertex shell, and prima loft insulation
- Pros: warmth and dexterity with tough water resistance
- Cons: Only available for unisex size
Tenn Waterproof Cold Weather Thermal Padded Gloves (Cycling Gloves)
Cycling in the winter is more fun with the help of TENN cold weather gloves because of its thermal padding insulator and durability. This one craved by the cold season cyclist. Beside waterproof feature, the 3M Thinsulate gives protection from harsh winter wind.
- Materials: Nylon, polyester, and neoprene
- Features: 100% waterproof, Durable, Thinsulate lining
- Pros: Light and dexterity enabled
- Cons: Only used in cycling
Glacier Glove Premium Waterproof Glove
Glacier glove always brings premium products in the market, and now they uphold the beast in the glove trade. Their premium waterproof glove is one of the best in the territory. Its fleece lining and Yamamoto neoprene fabric make it an eye candy among purchaser. One of the best waterproof gloves you can have in your wardrobe.
- Materials: Yamamoto neoprene
- Features: durable and fatigue demeaning, waterproof, Farm grip
- Pros: Dexterous and efficient in cold and water prevention
- Cons: vulnerable to cuts
Sealskinz All Season Gloves
This all-season gloves can be your best mate while leaving home for free works or any nature expeditions. No more worries now, to get out in windy weather or heavy rainfall, these waterproof, warm gloves can keep you harms away in any scenario.
- Materials: 87% polyester and 13% spandex shell and leather palm
- Features: Multi-layered waterproof and windproof membrane, goatskin leather palm.
- Pros: breathable with increased flexibility, anti-slip pre-curved fingers.
- Cons: costly
Rei Merino Wool Liner Gloves
Top class Merino wool with neat finishing, the wool liner gloves is an example of modern-day waterproof gloves, which assure warmth and dryness at its finest. Pre-curved fingers and tenderness of wool gives it maximum comfortability and flexibility.
- Materials: Merino wool
- Features: Chord pull loop, odor resistant
- Pros: Breathable and lightweight
- Cons: Washing is a pair of these is a complex task
Boutique 1583 Wonder Grip Safety Waterproof Gloves
This glove is mostly known for its abrasion resistance and water resistance. It can protect you from snow and water both. Snow gloves are many, but this one has high demands among snowboarders. Gardening work or other work where you can get wet, these gloves are perfect for those purposes.
- Materials: Nylon liner and rubber latex
- Features: Highly durable, abrasion resistant and strong
- Pros: Long lasting
- Cons: Latex sometimes become extra hot and not very breathable