Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels Review
Table of contents
01 Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels Overview
Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels come with a considerable upgrade of plasma car replacement parts. Polyurethane is a type of polymer that is more durable than plastic and rubbers. Polyurethane is used in the rollerblades or skates' wheel.
We are talking more about the materials because they are built for performances and stability. ABEC 7 bearings are smooth and fast when it comes to turning and controlling. With the available colorful core, you do not need to sacrifice the elegant look of your PlasmaCar.
- Materials: Polyurethane
- Bearings: ABEC 7
- Compatibility: All models
- Color: 11 solid colors
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 Premium materials
Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels are made of soft polymer materials called Polyurethane. The installation of polyurethane wheels in your PlasmaCar will change your experience forever. The wheel shows characteristics like durability and abrasion resistance. Moreover, they are relatively inexpensive but offer quality service. The core of the wheels is made of plastic.
3.2 Smooth bearings
These wheels come with ABEC 7 bearings with low tolerances and high precision. With the pre-lubrication core, these wheels offer you smoother and faster rides. Additionally, wiggle car replacement wheels will not scratch your floors like standard plasma car wheels.
3.3 No compatibility issues
Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels are manufactured in a standard size so that they will fit most of the models and styles of plasma cars available on the market.
3.4 Transparent wheels
With the colored core, the Polyurethane wheels are translucent. Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels offer 11 color options so that you can choose convenient one for your PlasmaCar.
04 Pros & Cons
- Made of premium quality polyurethane.
- Colored core to match you plasma cars.
- Professional grade ABEC 7 bearings
- Transparent wheels
- Compatible with most of the models
- Need time to replace old wheels.
05 Final Verdict
If you want to replace your existing plastic wheels, then remember that you have to replace four wheels. That is why we said it takes time to replace Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels. For your information, though they look like same, the rear and front wheels are slightly different. You must distinguish those wheels before installing new ones.
So, if you want that the youngest member is riding smoothly in inside and outside on the sidewalk, then we recommend to buy Wiggle Car Polyurethane Wheels and replace with plastic wheels. Safe riding!
Products You May Consider
- rear fender brake
- adjustable handlebar height
- 20 percent more sparks than other spark scooter brands
- The Razor scooter can be folded for convenient storage and portability.
- The handlebars are cushioned to provide comfort.
- Comes in packs of 2 kick scooter wheels
- 98 mm high-grade urethane wheels w/ bearings
- Compatible with the following Razor Kick Scooters: A, A2 A4, Spark, Spark 2.0 and A Sweet Pea
- Easy to Install; Safety equipment recommended
- 6 different colors to choose from! (Each pack sold separately)
- Sold as a 4 pack of wheels & thinner wheels go in back
- High quality polyurethane for a smooth ride that won't scratch floors
- Includes ABEC 7 608ZZ bearings for better speed and durability
- Compatible with all models and styles of PlasmaCar
- Polyurethane is transparent and plastic core is colored