Parenting is fun when you see your kids are having fun and the fun things are provided by you. Scooters are a great source for kids to have genuine fun. Besides, scooters for kids have so many benefits. Riding a scooter develop the balance, direction sense, motor skill, and confidence of your kids.
Scooters are also not heavier than bikes and so they have less chance of accidents. Any type of scooter will enchant a kid but you should know which scooter will be the best for your kids. So, let’s explore the best 10 scooters for kids you might want to buy.
Top 10 Scooters for Kids
The first rule to buy scooters for kids is to check the age range of the scooters. It will give you an idea of which scooters are convenient for your kids. However, the most important rule is to ensure that the height of the scooters is appropriate for your child. To ensure the appropriate height, check if the handlebar is at the same height as your kids’ waist.
Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter
- This maxi micro scooter offers the smoothest ride of all the scooters for kids.
- It has an adjustable handlebar with the height from 67cm to 95cm.
- It’s a two-wheeler and it has a sharper brake than the other scooters.
- It can take maximum 70kgs of weight.
- It is suitable for 6 to 12 years old kids
- It’s available in eight different colors.
- Price: $155 to $160
- This scooter features all the things that are necessary for the beginners at an affordable price.
- It has three wheels, grippy footplate, rear brake, and an adjustable handlebar with the height of three different positions: 72cm, 66cm, and 60cm.
- It also has a cheery red design.
- It’s suitable from 3- to 5-year-old
- Price: $45 to $48
Micro Scooters Mini Micro: £64.95, Micro Scooters
- This micro mini scooter is lightweight and has particularly responsive brakes.
- Young toddlers can ride it with confidence and independence to develop their balance and motor skills.
- This scooter provides you with a helmet for extra safety.
- It features a fixed handlebar of 60cm height.
- It’s suitable for 3- to 5-year-old
- Price: $84 to $90
Chad Valley Bubble Scooter
- It’s a steel-framed 3 wheel scooter. So, you can say it’s the safest as there is little chance of falling down from it.
- It features an adjustable handlebar with the height from 65.5cm to 71.5cm.
- It is available in only one color: pink.
- The special feature of this scooter is its bubble mixer pot that creates bubbles when the kids ride it.
- It’s suitable for 3- to 5-year-old
- Price: $25 to $27. It’s the cheapest kids’ scooter.
Razor Beast v5 Stunt Scooter
- This scooter is easy-to-assemble and challenging to ride.
- It features a fixed and ultra-strong handlebar of 80cm.
- It has different colors.
- It’s suitable for kids above 8 years old. However, 6 years old kids may also ride it if it is comfortable for them.
- Price: $78 to $80
Zinc Volt 200 Electric Scooter
- This electric scooter takes the minimal effort of your kids and it provides a very smooth ride. This is one of the best electric scooters for kids.
- It features a twist-and-go motor and its throttle is similar to a motorbike’s throttle.
- The battery of this scooter survives a little more than 30 minutes. A full recharge takes around 5 hours.
- It can run at 15 miles per hour. So, with one full recharge, it can go 7 to 8 miles maximum.
- It has a fixed and ultra-strong handlebar of 80cm.
- It’s suitable for kids above the age of 8.
- Price: $235 to $240
Kiddimoto Valentino Rossi U-Zoom 3
- This scooter is a three-wheeler and it is easy to maneuver. It is also called a toddler scooter.
- It’s suitable for little kids from 3 to 5 years old. However, it might become boring for the older kids because it creates no challenge for them.
- It has different colors available.
- It features an adjustable handlebar with the height of 61cm to 71.5cm.
- Price: $104 to $108
Micro MX Trixx Scooter
- This scooter is lightweight and its top-notch polyurethane wheels make it ideal for the kids to perform their stunts and tricks on them.
- It also gives the opportunity to ride with good speed.
- It features a fixed handlebar of the height of 76cm.
- Its parts are replaceable and you can also fold it up easily.
- It’s suitable for 5- to 12-year-old
- Price: $118 to $120
Midi-Flyte Case Scooter
- This scooter works as both a suitcase and a scooter. It has a case and it is easy to ride even if the case is full.
- The wipe-clean polyurethane plastic case has a capacity of 25 liters.
- If you don’t feel like using the scooter, you can simply fold it under the case and use its pull-along handle to roll it on.
- It has two versions:
- Mini-Flyte – for the kids aged 4 to 8 years
- Maxi-Flyte – for the kids aged 8 years or above
- It has five different designs.
- This suitcase cum scooter can hold up to 50kg. It weighs 3.6 kg itself.
- It features a fixed handlebar of the height of 75cm.
- Price: $90 to $93
Smart Trike t1 Scooter
- This scooter features a sitting mode so that tiny toddlers can use it as a ride-along bike at first to build confidence. It’s a genuine toddler scooter.
- Kids can also ride it freestyle by unlocking its tilting mechanism.
- The seat has an adjustable height with an adjustable handlebar height of 63cm to 68cm.
- It has only two colors: pink or blue.
- It’s suitable for the kids aged 15 months and above.
- Price: $90 to $93
These are the top 10 scooters for kids that you might consider buying. However, consider all the facts before buying the scooter because you might waste a good amount of money if you buy the wrong one. Scooters are fun but remember the issues of safety and make your kids wear a helmet if they are new to scooting.