Who doesn’t want attention? Some people get the attention of other people doing something silly or negative, and some get it by doing something good and amazing. There is no doubt that scooter tricks belong to the good category of deeds. You can stun people by performing some of the best scooter tricks, and they will applaud in cheer. Although scooter tricks are fun, you need to follow some instructions and practice a lot to master the art of performing scooter tricks in public. This article will guide you to master the top 10 easiest scooter tricks. So, let’s make your scooting experience more fun.
Top 10 Easiest Scooter Tricks
You need not trick scooters or do anything that might seem difficult. Just follow the tricks below and scoot with safety and pleasure.
Jump in the Air
You can perform this trick on a quarter pipe/halfpipe. It’s the easiest trick to perform with a kick scooter.
- Speed up your scooter on the quarter pipe and maintain a loose stance while you are approaching.
- Let your front wheel strike off the handle. It will prevent you from hanging up on the handlebar.
- When you are on mid-air, turn your head to spot your landing and then spin yourself around 180 degrees.
- Your aim should be to land just under the handlebar so that you can pump the ramp and maintain your speed.
- Make sure you bend your knees when you are landing and try to maintain the speed.
No Footer Scooter Tricks
This trick involves taking your both feet off the deck and stretching them out while on mid-air. This is one of the easiest tricks for you to master when it comes to learning skating on a quarter pipe.
- Jump to a convenient height so that you don’t lose control over your scooter
- Get your both feet off the deck and at the same time extend them as much as you can
- Keep your eyes on the deck when you are bringing your feet back to it.
- Land smoothly keeping a balance between your feet and the deck.
- Top quality aluminum construction of the Razor A kick scooter is lightweight yet durable
- Features our original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport and storage between rides
- Easy-adjust handlebars can be set to the perfect ride height
- Additional features include rear-fender brake and urethane wheels
- Travel Light: Lightweight design and easy folding mechanism make picking up and carrying the Jupiter easy.
- Bright Idea: Over 100 LED lights are integrated in the STEM and deck, along with LED light-up wheels, to provide extra visibility and improve safety.
- Built for fun: Sturdy wide deck and durable frame are built to last
- Always Growing: Easily adjust the handlebar height to modify the Jupiter as your child grows.
- Brake Style: The Jetson Jupiter comes with rear braking
No Hander Scooter Tricks
This trick involves taking both of your hands off the handlebars while jumping. No hander scooter trick is easy to learn but requires a lot of practice and patience.
- Jump off the scooter and tighten around the handlebars by using both of your knees. Perform this for a couple of times until you get accustomed to doing the no hander.
- Once you are convinced that your knees are tightening the handlebars conveniently, remove your hands off the grips.
- Stretch arms widely.
- Let down your hands towards the grips keeping an eye down at your handlebars.
- Grab both of the grips simultaneously and let go your knees off the handlebar.
One Hander Scooter Tricks
This trick involves taking your one hand off of the scooter and stretching it out while you are in the midair.
- Jump a comfortable height that will not threaten your balance over the scooter.
- Put the left hand off the grip and stretch it out as much as possible.
- Make sure you hold the grip with your right hand all the time.
- Let down your left hand towards the grip keeping an eye down.
- Land smoothly keeping a balance between your feet and the deck.
Bar-Spin Scooter Tricks
This scooter trick involves a 360-degree rotation of the handlebar around its axis.
- Practice on the floor first to get used to the motion of the spin before taking off the ground.
- Don’t drop the bars completely; just pass your bars around.
- When you are comfortable with the spin motion, jump as high as possible and maintain your balance.
- Jumping at a comfortable height in the air, turn your handlebars around with your stronger hand.
- Then let go of the bars attaining the motion to spin 360 degrees
- Allow the bars to spin and ready your hand. Mke sure your arms are crossed over.
- Catch the grip with your other hand before landing on the ground.
- Smoothly land on the ground keeping you balanced.
Nollie Scooter Tricks
This trick involves a bunny hop off your front wheel of the scooter instead of both of the wheels.
- Lean your body slightly forward and push forward to lift the back wheel off the ground.
- While you are rolling on the front wheel, hop the front wheel off the ground, and it will look like a bunny hopping.
- Regain your balance on the air for a smooth landing.
Half Cab Scooter Tricks
This trick involves rolling in fakie and jumping a Bunny Hop at 180-degree spin to land back forwards. Skateboarder Steve Caballero invented this trick. Now, it is also performed on a scooter.
- While you are riding comfortably in fakie, turn your bars slightly to the opposite way you want to spin.
- Look over the shoulder by turn back your head to look over your shoulder to determine the spot of landing.
- Now, perform a bunny hop and use your body weight to turn yourself 180 degrees
- When you are landing, don’t forget to keep your weight over your scooter.
Fakie Scooter Tricks
Fakie involves rolling backward on your scooter. It’s not a trick, but you can count it also if you are a beginner or looking for the easiest scooter tricks.
- Roll slowly on a quarter-pipe and keep yourself in a straight line.
- Then roll back down the quarter pipe and try to keep the balance.
- Keep a close focus on your front wheel to help you with your balance.
- Try to stay in a straight line all the time but slightly turn your front wheel when you need to maintain your balance.
This trick involves the frame of the bike undergoes a complete rotation. It depends on near about 90% arm movement and 10% foot movement.
- Jump to your maximum height by grabbing your scooter handlebars with both hands.
- Use your toe of the back foot to kick the deck.
- Use both of your arms to keep the handlebars in a circling motion.
- Monitor the deck coming round and extend your rear foot to hold it.
- Regain the balance to touch down and safely roll away.
This trick involves the back of the deck being held with one of your hand during the jump. Though some skateboarders are the original people who invented it, it is now popular as scooter tricks.
- Bend your knees and jump off the fly-out.
- Take one of your hands off the handle grip.
- Reach down and grab the back of your scooter’s deck with that hand.
- Hold the tail of the deck for as long as possible.
- Bring back your hand and hold the grip to regain your balance.
- Then land smoothly and roll away.
These are the top 10 easiest scooter tricks for the beginners. Though these tricks are the easiest, you need a lot of practice to master them. Also, wear kneepads and elbow-pads when you are going to perform these tricks to avoid injury.
- LED FLASHING WHEELS: The kids scooter features 2 big front LED PU wheels and small rear LED PU wheels, which are bright enough to see during the day and are really neat at night when you play with this kids scooter, the wheels are spinning, the 3 wheels light up!! Kids will be inspired by the shining lights and have fun!
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR: The kick scooter designs with adjustable handlebar, T-bar with Secure Lifting and Twisting Lock can be adjusted from 23 to 30 inches from ground accommodates children as they grow.
- EASY TO RIDE: Lean-to-Steer technology and lightweight design offers better control turning and keep balance easily by your physical incline. ABEC-7 bearings, make the children scooter glide stably, smoothly and quietly. Large aluminum reinforced rear-wheel foot brake is easy to stop the scooter quickly when treads. The deck is low-to-the-ground, make it easy for kids to hop on and off.
- DURABLE AND EXTRA-WIDE WHEELS: The kick scooter is made with a high-quality aluminum alloy frame, durable nylon composites, and an adjustable T locking handlebar and sturdy enough to hold up to 110 lbs. Extra-wide 3 wheels with reinforced PU Luminous can help scooter running stably and smoothly, safe riding.
- EASY STORAGE & CHANGEABLE DECKPLATE: The handlebars can be quickly detachable within 3 seconds by one hand only, tied it under the deck plate for easy storage, just need to take a little space or carrying to elsewhere very handy. Simple to change deckplate so you can choose your favourite colors or you can own all of them.